MATERI BAHASA INGGRIS KELAS IV SD

1. Alphabets and Toys (Huruf dan Mainan)

Alphabet

A – Apple
B – Ball
C – Cat
D – Doll
E – Elephant

Toys Vocabulary

  • Ball = Bola
  • Doll = Boneka
  • Kite = Layang-layang
  • Robot = Robot
  • Teddy bear = Boneka beruang
  • Car = Mobil-mobilan
  • Bicycle = Sepeda
  • Puzzle = Puzzle

Example Sentences

  • This is my ball.
  • I have a robot.
  • The doll is beautiful.

2. Pets (Hewan Peliharaan)

Vocabulary

  • Cat = Kucing
  • Dog = Anjing
  • Rabbit = Kelinci
  • Fish = Ikan
  • Bird = Burung
  • Hamster = Hamster
  • Turtle = Kura-kura

Example

  • I have a cat.
  • My rabbit is white.
  • The bird can sing.

3. Things at the Bedroom (Benda di Kamar Tidur)

Vocabulary

  • Bed = Tempat tidur
  • Pillow = Bantal
  • Blanket = Selimut
  • Lamp = Lampu
  • Wardrobe = Lemari
  • Desk = Meja
  • Chair = Kursi
  • Window = Jendela

Example

  • The bed is clean.
  • My lamp is bright.

4. Parts of Tree (Bagian Pohon)

Vocabulary

  • Root = Akar
  • Trunk = Batang
  • Branch = Cabang
  • Leaf = Daun
  • Flower = Bunga
  • Fruit = Buah

Example

  • The tree has green leaves.
  • The roots are under the ground.

5. Playground (Taman Bermain)

Vocabulary

  • Swing = Ayunan
  • Slide = Perosotan
  • Seesaw = Jungkat-jungkit
  • Monkey bar = Tangga panjat
  • Bench = Bangku
  • Ball = Bola

Example

  • I play on the swing.
  • We like the slide.

6. Accessories (Aksesori)

Vocabulary

  • Hat = Topi
  • Cap = Topi
  • Watch = Jam tangan
  • Ring = Cincin
  • Necklace = Kalung
  • Bracelet = Gelang
  • Glasses = Kacamata

Example

  • She wears a hat.
  • My father has a watch.

7. Flowers (Bunga)

Vocabulary

  • Rose = Mawar
  • Sunflower = Bunga matahari
  • Jasmine = Melati
  • Orchid = Anggrek
  • Lily = Lili
  • Tulip = Tulip

Example

  • The rose is red.
  • I like jasmine.

8. Hobby (Hobi)

Vocabulary

  • Reading
  • Singing
  • Dancing
  • Drawing
  • Swimming
  • Cycling
  • Playing football

Example

  • My hobby is reading.
  • I like swimming.

9. Calendar (Kalender)

Days

  • Monday
  • Tuesday
  • Wednesday
  • Thursday
  • Friday
  • Saturday
  • Sunday

Months
January–December

Example

  • Today is Monday.
  • My birthday is in July.

10. Toys and Games (Mainan dan Permainan)

Vocabulary

  • Chess
  • Puzzle
  • Football
  • Badminton
  • Hide and seek
  • Hopscotch

Example

  • We play football.
  • I like chess.

11. Shopping (Berbelanja)

Vocabulary

  • Shop
  • Buy
  • Sell
  • Money
  • Price
  • Bag
  • Cashier

Expressions

  • How much is it?
  • It is Rp10,000.
  • I want to buy a book.

12. Fruits (Buah-buahan)

Vocabulary

  • Apple
  • Orange
  • Banana
  • Mango
  • Watermelon
  • Papaya
  • Grape
  • Pineapple

Example

  • I like apples.
  • Mangoes are sweet.

13. Vegetables (Sayuran)

Vocabulary

  • Carrot
  • Spinach
  • Tomato
  • Cabbage
  • Cucumber
  • Onion
  • Corn
  • Potato

Example

  • Carrots are orange.
  • I eat spinach.

14. At the Park (Di Taman)

Vocabulary

  • Park
  • Tree
  • Grass
  • Flower
  • Bench
  • Pond
  • Bird
  • Butterfly

Example

  • We walk in the park.
  • The birds are singing.

Latihan

A. Match the words

  1. Cat → ....
  2. Bed → ....
  3. Rose → ....
  4. Banana → ....
  5. Swing → ....

Pilihan:
a. Ayunan
b. Mawar
c. Tempat tidur
d. Kucing
e. Pisang

B. Fill in the blanks

  1. I have a ______. (cat/dog)
  2. My hobby is ______.
  3. Today is ______.
  4. I like ______ because they are sweet.
  5. The ______ is in the playground.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

CP , TP DAN ATP 1 TAHUN FISIKA KELAS X